PHP Developer (Junior)
We’re looking for a junior PHP developer to become a team member of an international fast-growing digital marketing startup.
As a PHP developer, you will build back-end components, connect the application with other web services, and assist in the platform integration process with clients. You will contribute to developing new techniques, models, and plans within your area of expertise.
- Develop and update features for SaaS platform;
- Work closely with the IT team in completing projects;
- Writing unit/feature tests;
- Follow the industry’s best practices for writing clean code;
- Create and update detailed technical documentation for software created;
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
- At least 1 year experience as PHP developer;
- Experience with Laravel framework or similar;
- Experience with MySQL, HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, jQuery;
- Experience with API development and integrations;
- Ability to develop and deliver projects on time;
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment;
- Experience with project scalability is a plus (Laravel Vapor or similar);
- Able to communicate with the team in Latvian, Russian or English language;
- Basic English language skills and ability to work with international clients.
- Competitive remuneration and additional benefits (starting from 800 – 1600 EUR gross + bonuses);
- Flexible time to start your working day;
- Learn from digital marketing industry experts;
- Team building and fun socializing activities;
- Great office in Riga (Pardaugava);
- Delicious free fruits and coffee bar.
Typbot is a conversational marketing automation platform and one of the fast-growing Latvian startups. We build advanced customer onboarding flows and marketing automation solutions on messaging apps.
- Deadline for application: Aug 15th, 2021
- Location: Dēļu street 4-C, Riga, Latvia, LV-1004
- Contact person: Rihards Sakovičs
- Contact phone: +37126669192
- Email: [email protected]